Feb 1, 2017

VINTAGE TODDLER ROOM

Hello everybody! For today I present to you this new item set. As everyone who played The Sims 4 I was quite shocked when they introduced the free patch of toddlers finally! So I began to work for it.
I wanted something out of the box for my toddlers in my classic style in a vintage thematic very original and quite beautiful.
And now I decided to share with you all.
Hope you like it.
Enjoy :)























Credits:
 antique art: by zxta
 delicate curtains: coverted by ilona
 fun box : converted by monysims
 dual canvas: by the numberswoman
antique chair: converted by leo sims

9 comments:

  1. Finally I find something vintage! Thank you, it's so beautiful ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your work, and have been waiting for your toddler stuff, I knew you would make something beautiful and you did.. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone for the kind comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really I enjoy your site with effective and useful information. It is included very nice post with a lot of our resources.thanks for share. i enjoy this post. Blog Comments

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete