Oct 10, 2016

DECO STUFF

Hello Everybody! Today I present to you the Deco Stuff set. I made this set to refresh my older ladies bedroom set, most of the item fits the bedroom, but of course many other item like the painting, curtain and pillow can be used everywhere you like.
I'm sorry for the lack of content this month but once again got trouble with my computer.  :\
Hope you like it
Enjoy :)

deco stuff
















Credits:

AL round pillow collection mesh by OBP

Hand painted dresser original mesh by jope convertion by mio sims 

Confi chair cushion mesh by daeron 

AL janice round pillow converted by MTQ

AL misc pillow mesh by MTQ
 Cool painting and the painting gallery you need the dine out game pack

2 comments:

  1. ~ Sorry but the site with the mesh has Adfly, & I have already lost one expensive PC Because of the malicious content that attacks anyone with adblock on, (I only put it on because of the disgustting ads)it has attacked this Laptop too downloading through Adfly,the laptop is not working right now,& I bought it second hand while I wait to get the money together to repair my Desktop
    http://www.pixelshrine.nl/download/aliza-curtains-new-mesh/

    ~ I love all your stuff but will no longer download of anything with adfly,which means I miss out on your lovely set,sorry but do keep up the good work, My Sims3 & 4 are looking better because of your beautiful creations,love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry to hear about what happen to you.
      But I don't use adfly on my stuff.
      I always linked directly to mediafire, and only the curtains needs the mesh of the original creator the other objects and sets are fine, you should tell her that adfly is malicious and it's better that she stop to use that.

      Delete